Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by arun sirimalla <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 02:57:34 UTC

High Compactions Pending

I have a 6 (i2.2xlarge) node cluster on AWS with 4.5 DSE running on it. I
notice high compaction pending on one of the node around 35.
Compaction throughput set to 64 MB and flush writes to 4. Any suggestion is
 much appreciated.

--
Arun
Senior Hadoop Engineer

Champion of Big Data
http://www.cloudera.com/content/dev-center/en/home/champions-of-big-data.html

Re: High Compactions Pending

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@blackbirdit.com>.
Whats the output of 'nodetool compactionstats'?   Is concurrent_compactors not set in your cassandra.yaml?  Any Exception or Error 's in the system.log or output.log?

---
Chris Lohfink

Posted by Arun <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@blackbirdit.com>.