Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andyy <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 18:06:59 UTC

Throughput Timer Percent Settings

Hi Lads,

I'm just setting up a Traffic model and wish to run a suite of Tests per
thread for X mins and break up
the calls using throughput controllers. So my layout is:

Runtime controller X mins

   -----Throughput Controller  80%

   -----Throughput Controller  20%

This work fine and the test cases split over the time period is 80 /20
percent - perfect

But when I add children Throughput Controllers to the Throughput Controller
like:

Runtime controller X mins

   -----Throughput Controller  80%

          -----Throughput Controller  80%

          -----Throughput Controller  20%

   -----Throughput Controller  20%

The percentages in the Test Cases are thrown off. The two parent Throughput
controllers
have now a test case split of 60/40 percent.

Can you tell me why adding the children Throughput controllers causes this??
Have I done
something wrong???  Any other suggests on how I may achieve this??

Cheers,
Andyy...