Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by m mat <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/01 00:24:39 UTC

Re: Strange Authorization problem

Hi

Any pointers on this?

Thanks

Matt

m mat <pe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have two thread groups structured as follows
Th Grp 1
-----User Def Variables
-------------------Server=Server1
-----HTTP Authorizaton Manager
------------------Base URL =http://server1/folder1/glue
------------------User Name =uid
------------------Password =pwd
----HTTP HeaderManager
------------------Name=
------------------Value=JSESSIONID=${cookee}
----Bunch of SOAP calls

Th Grp 2
-----User Def Variables
-------------------Server=Server2
-----HTTP Authorizaton Manager
------------------Base URL =http://server2/folder1/glue
------------------User Name =uid
------------------Password =pwd
----HTTP HeaderManager
------------------Name=
------------------Value=JSESSIONID=${cookee}
----Bunch of SOAP calls

The problem is:
a. All calls get made to the server that is in the second thread group - server2 in this case. If I put server2 in th grp 1 and servere 1 in th grp 2, all calls get made to server 1. My understanding is that the user defined variables should be able to override the server name with in the thread group. As that variable gets used when calling the SOAP calls.

b. Some calls do not get passed authorization information. The server therefore rejects these calls. I have not been able to establish a pattern as to which calls get authorization information and which do not .

Can you please help me with what is going on?

Thanks

Matt
Nop Lists wrote:
well, this is exactly what is broken :-(
the behaviour I described appears when loading files using the file open
dialog in the listener...

http://mail.yahoo.com

---------------------------------

Re: Strange Authorization problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
It does look like a bug to me.

Yes, please report it in Bugzilla, and if you have a simple test-case
please attach that (create the bug first, then you can add
attachments).

S.

Posted by m mat <pe...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sebb,