Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Walsh, Richard (Richard)" <ri...@avaya.com> on 2005/09/07 12:24:50 UTC

Launch Jboss in a Separate Thread from Maven 1.0-rc3

Hi,
I have an ant task that I am running in maven to launch Jboss in a
separate thread but this does not appear to work for some reason - here
is the task.

	<goal name="jboss.start">
		<java dir="${deploy.configuration.dir}"
classname="org.jboss.Main" fork="true" spawn="true">
			<arg line="-c ${deploy.configuration}"/>
			<jvmarg value="-Xms512m"/>
			<jvmarg value="-Xmx1024m"/>
			<classpath>
				<pathelement
path="${jboss.home}/bin/run.jar"/>
				<pathelement
path="${jdk.home}/lib/tools.jar"/>
				<pathelement path="${jboss.classpath}"/>
			</classpath>
		</java>
	</goal>

In Maven is fork broken ?? If it is how can it be fixed.

I also tried to launch Jboss using the Jboss maven plugin but it also
launches in the same thread.

Does anyone know any other solution to this.

Thanks,
Richie.