Posted to announce@apache.org by Naveen Swamy <ns...@apache.org> on 2017/09/07 02:06:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.11.0 Release

The Apache MXNet community is happy to announce Apache MXNet version
0.11.0! We hit some major milestones with this release!
This is our first official release as an incubating Apache project. The
project has now fully migrated its code base and website to Apache.
This release includes code contributions from developers from Apple,
Samsung, Microsoft and many other.
We have also crossed over 400 contributors on the project so far. The
0.11.0 release features Apple Core ML model converter, Support for Keras
v1.2.2.

A blog that explains an end to end use case of building an ios app using
MXNet and Core ML:
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/ai/bring-machine-learning-to-io
s-apps-using-apache-mxnet-and-apple-core-ml/<https://aws.
amazon.com/blogs/ai/bring-machine-learning-to-ios-apps-
using-apache-mxnet-and-apple-core-ml/>

The AWS blog that highlights the key features of the release:
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/ai/apple-core-ml-and-keras-supp
ort-now-available-for-apache-mxnet/<https://aws.amazon.com/
blogs/ai/apple-core-ml-and-keras-support-now-available-for-apache-mxnet/>

A full list of the changes in this release can be found in the release
notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+0.11.0+Release+Notes
 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+0.11.0+
Release+Notes>

Link to Download: http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/mxnet/ <htt
p://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/mxnet/>

To build this project, view this page and select “Build from Source”:
http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/get_started/install.html <
http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/get_started/install.html>

The Docker Images can be found here:
https://hub.docker.com/u/mxnet/ <https://hub.docker.com/u/mxnet/>

The Pip package can be found here:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mxnet <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mxnet>

The Release Tag is here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/0.11.0 <https
://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/0.11.0>

MXNet Resources
   - Issues: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues <
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues>
   - Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET>
incubator.apache.org>

For more information on Apache MXNet, please see:
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/ <https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/>

Thanks!
Apache MXNet(incubating) Team
_______

DISCLAIMER:
Apache MXNet (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache
Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of all newly accepted
projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision-making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF
projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection
of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate
that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.11.0 Release

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
A link to either the wiki page or the change diff would help here (so your
fellow community members can dive deeper).

Posted by Meghna Baijal <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.