Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Keith Hankin <ke...@addr.com> on 2004/04/13 06:07:43 UTC

using jocl files under Tomcat

I have a file called mytest.jocl which I have placed in the WEB-INF/classes directory of my war file to deploy to a tomcat 4.1.30 server. However, I get an error indicating that the configuration file cannot be found. Since I do not have explicit control over classpath under Tomcat, how do I get this to work?

Re: using jocl files under Tomcat

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
The file is loaded with the classloader of PoolingDriver.
So if you put the mytest.jocl in WEB-INF/classes then use "/mytest" as
poolname.
url: jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:/mytest

You can also create a file
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/commons/dbcp/mytest.jocl
and use the following url:
jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:mytest

-- Dirk