Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Karthik Deivasigamani <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/06 14:57:10 UTC

async io operator timeouts

Hi,
   Is there a way to catch the timeouts thrown from async io operator?
We use async io API to make some high latency HTTP API calls. Currently
when the underlying http connection hangs and fails to timeout in the
configured time the async timeout kicks in and throws an exception which
causes the job to restart. Is there a way to catch this exception in
application code? We are apache flink 1.3.1
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/stream/asyncio.html
~
Karthik

Re: async io operator timeouts