Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/30 09:58:32 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] Max Berger for Committer

Hi All,

the vote has been open for 4 days, so I'm now closing the vote.

6 PMC members voted +1, 3 non binding +1s (4 if you count 1 on fop-dev),
there were no other votes.

The vote passes. Congratulations Max!

Max - to create your account I need the following:

1) An ICLA on file. Looking at [1], I think you may have already
submitted one under the name "Maximilian Berger" If so, the account
creation process will be shorter :)
2) A preferred user id with at least 1 alternative Id. Check [1] to see
the list of all current user ids, so you don't ask for one thats already
taken.

Whilst you are waiting for your account to be setup, it would be a good
idea to make yourself familiar with [2] and [3]

Thanks,

Chris

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
[3] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Max Berger for Committer

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> On 30.10.2007 09:58:32 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> <snip/>
>
>>1) An ICLA on file. Looking at [1], I think you may have already
>>submitted one under the name "Maximilian Berger" If so, the account
>>creation process will be shorter :)
>

> Yes, that's him. The mail address matches. The ICLA is on file.

Thanks Jeremias!

Chris

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Max Berger for Committer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
On 30.10.2007 09:58:32 Chris Bowditch wrote:
<snip/>
> 1) An ICLA on file. Looking at [1], I think you may have already
> submitted one under the name "Maximilian Berger" If so, the account
> creation process will be shorter :)

Yes, that's him. The mail address matches. The ICLA is on file.

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki