Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/01 14:14:33 UTC

Building CXF with the latest trunk code failed

Hi,

I just tried to build CXF against the latest trunk version.
I got the complains about can't find the packages which should be generated
by wsdl2java plugin in the testutils module.
Did some one face the same situation  with me ?

BTW, I can't get the CC builds information for about 4 days.

Willem.

Re: Building CXF with the latest trunk code failed

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
My bad, fix is on the way...

James

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@iona.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 01 January 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> It builds for me, but I haven't 'cleaned' it. I haven't seen any
> evidence of the IONA auto-builder for 4 days, either. Or any of the
> IONA-people from this side of the world.

The IONA engineering build lab is pretty much completely down for last
week and this week.   They are completely re-wiring the electricity in
there, moving machines around, etc...   Thus, the cruisecontrol box has
no power.   It will hopefully be up again next week.

If we really want it, I could go grab it (if I could find it in the
stacks of computers in there)  and move it into my cube for the time
being.  Since it should only be a couple days, I rather just let it be.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: Building CXF with the latest trunk code failed

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.