Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dirk Verleysen <di...@verleysen.net> on 2011/07/14 11:45:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Resource interpreted as .... but transferred with MIME type text/html

I'm new to Apache and I'm having a problem deploying on a Windows Server.

I'm getting the above error message (in Chrome) but the look of the site
is without images or stylesheet. Also the Javascripts aren't working.

The Apache server redirects port 80 to my application at port 7777 and
adds an extension to the URL with rewrite engine.

Going directly to port 7777 displays me the correct webpage.

Any idea what is wrong ?

Dirk

Re: [users@httpd] Resource interpreted as .... but transferred with MIME type text/html

Posted by Dirk Verleysen <di...@verleysen.net>.
I changed DefaultType into application/octet-stream but that didn't
solve it either.

Posted by Dirk Verleysen <di...@verleysen.net>.
Got most of the problems solved by changing the DocumentRoot. Now most
of the files are handled correctly.

Posted by Dirk Verleysen <di...@verleysen.net>.
Tom,

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.