Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com> on 2001/05/15 19:17:50 UTC

Re: [RFC] Moving error/exception case conformance tests to new conferrdirectory

Shane_Curcuru@lotus.com wrote:
> So, if you're still reading 8-),

Yes

> care about this issue, and have a comment to add, let us know!

My comment is: that I defer to your judgement on all such matters! :)

Gary

PS Have you had a chance to test the Unix build (with the old build.xml)
since I made the CVS change to org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process?

Re: [RFC] Moving error/exception case conformance tests to new conferrdirectory

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Tom Amiro wrote:

> > PS Have you had a chance to test the Unix build (with the old build.xml)
> > since I made the CVS change to org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process?
>
> I've had no problems building with the current build.xml on the Unix
> platform, since you checked in your fix. Thank you!
>
> Tom

Thank YOU.  Sorry I didn't pick up on this being my fault sooner :(

Gary

Re: [RFC] Moving error/exception case conformance tests to new conferrdirectory

Posted by Tom Amiro <To...@Sun.COM>.