Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Allan Edwards <ak...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2000/02/19 00:08:52 UTC

2.0 hook sorting

The hooks for dynamically loaded modules are not being sorted according to their
specified preference. There's a call to sort_hook in ap_setup_prelinked_modules
that sorts the static modules. However, we need to re-sort after the config
files have been read and dynamic modules have registered. Seems like the end of
ap_read_config would be a good place to do this. Sound OK?

I guess we should leave the call in ap_setup_prelinked_modules so that
pre_config hooks get sorted, but currently only the mpm registers that hook.

Allan

Re: 2.0 hook sorting

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Yep, this should be fixed along with DSO hooks being loaded twice.
Bill
Bill Stoddard

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>