Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2020/06/10 17:59:31 UTC

python precommit error - google-auth depenedency?

Hi,
I'm trying to understand these "pip check" failures:

ERROR: google-auth 1.16.1 has requirement rsa<4.1,>=3.1.4, but you'll
have rsa 4.1 which is incompatible

https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Python_Cron/2860/console

However, when I do
pip install dist/apache-beam-2.23.0.dev0.tar.gz[test,cloud]

locally, the google-auth package is not installed at all.
Any ideas on how to debug where this requirement is coming from?

Re: python precommit error - google-auth depenedency?

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.
Also: https://github.com/sybrenstuvel/python-rsa/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.