Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/07/04 08:44:58 UTC

XML to XSLT in camel using Queue's

Hi

I want to send the value or a element from a xml file to a queue .

I want to do with camel-blueprint.

Help me out

Cheers
Guru

Re: XML to XSLT in camel using Queue's

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you want to send an element to a queue, you can just use xpath something
like

from("file:/path/to/my/files").setBody().xpath("/foo/bar").to("jms:queue:myQueue");

that will take the <bar> element and send that to myQueue.

For information about using Camel in a blueprint container see
http://camel.apache.org/using-osgi-blueprint-with-camel.html and also there
is an example in ServiceMix
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/trunk/examples/camel-blueprint/

Cheers,
Jon

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com
> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to send the value or a element from a xml file to a queue .
>
> I want to do with camel-blueprint.
>

> Help me out
>
> Cheers
> Guru