Posted to notifications@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/06/07 14:54:46 UTC

JmeterMeter-test reverted to revision 8 on Jakarta-jmeter Wiki

Dear wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The page JmeterMeter-test has been reverted to revision 8 by SebastienGuilbaud.
The comment on this change is: end of test.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JmeterMeter-test?action=diff&rev1=10&rev2=11

- ## page was copied from JmeterMeter
  == Chinese Version ==
  I(loadtester) have translated this document to [[http://www.bonoy.com/a/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=754|Simple Chinese]], and posted it to [[http://www.BONOY.com|Bonoy QA]].

@@ -125, +124 @@

  I am yet to optimize {{{jmserver}}} -- perl's hashes are not easy on memory, and {{{jmserver}}} takes a tad more CPU than I would've wished. But I will update the source here whenever I have a newer version of the libraries. You can fire comments/questions to the jmeter user mailing list.

- Source: attachment:JmeterMeter.tgz
+ Source: [[attachment:JmeterMeter.tgz]]