Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Georges Boutros <GB...@interstarinc.com> on 2001/04/18 17:39:59 UTC

getInputStream

hi,

I'm trying to submit a file to a servlet.
I'm wanna use the request.getInputStream() to get the data of the file
	and          request.getContentType() to get the content type

I'd like to know if it's possible to get the pure content of the file
without any headers of the multipart/form-data

thanks

Georges

Re: getInputStream

Posted by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com>.
I'm pretty sure that if you use this package in a commerical product, you
have to make sure that each developer using the package has a copy of the
latest O'Reilly book. Check the license carefully.

sam