Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/10/01 08:11:01 UTC

AW: [Patch]: Proxy support for HTTPSender

> Glen Daniels wrote:
>
> :P
>
> I think everyone's just busy, Carsten.  I haven't had time to look at this
> yet, but will try and check it in today if no one else gets to it first.

Great!

Sorry for my last email, but I was so frustrated that noone seemed to be
interested...
You all do a great job! I know how it is to participate in an open source
project while doing other things at work.
If I could lend you a hand, just let me know!

Carsten