Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Rajiv Mordani <rm...@vmware.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/24 00:40:04 UTC

Building Druid

When trying to build druid the druid-s3-extensions tests fail as I haven’t setup an S3 account. What’s the best way to work around this problem?

Thanks

  *   Rajiv

Re: Building Druid

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
You could also do "export AWS_REGION=us-east-1" before running the tests.
This is what we do when running them in Travis (see .travis.yml).

Re: Building Druid

Posted by Surekha Saharan <su...@imply.io>.
Hi Rajiv,