Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by of...@nym.hush.com on 2014/06/23 14:58:06 UTC

REL-12.4.3 ecommerce: 'add to cart' action clears cookies, disrupts session, shop unusable; BUG?

In 12.4.3

I add a product to the cart, which works fine; item and prices show
up in minicart.

But ofbiz cookies are cleared in that very moment, so the session
is effectively killed.

This happens similarily when I am an anonymous user or logged in as
a DemoCustomer.

standard configuration with demo data and derby; client firefox

I think, this is a bug in 12.4.3.

Kind regards,

obbiz.user

Re: REL-12.4.3 ecommerce: 'add to cart' action clears cookies, disrupts session, shop unusable; BUG?

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ofbiz.user,

I you feel this is a bug, feel free to create a JIRA issue.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-