Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Govorukhin <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/14 14:39:38 UTC

unused or only used in tests methonds

Igniters,

I found 2 methods,

1. PageStore.pageOffset(long pageId) -  it unused, seem that old artifact.
2. IgnitePageStoreManager.pagesAllocated(int grpId) - used only in test,
seem that same problem can be solved with IgnitePageStoreManager.pages(grpId,
partId).

I suggest, remove these methods for the more clear interface.

Any reason, why we can not remove them?

Re: unused or only used in tests methonds

Posted by Dmitriy Govorukhin <dm...@gmail.com>.
Igniters,

If no one objects, then I delete these methods in next refactoring task.

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.