Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "KADAM, SIDDHESH" <si...@netcore.co.in> on 2019/11/15 06:21:12 UTC

How to Bypass Specific Spamassassin Rule

Hi Folks,

I have multiple domains which are running after Spamassassin server.

I want to bypass one specific Spamassassin rule ie TextCat(Unwanted
Language) for one recipient domain.

Can someone please help me in achieving this requirement.

Regards,
Siddhesh

Re: How to Bypass Specific Spamassassin Rule

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
On 11/15/2019 1:21 AM, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have multiple domains which are running after Spamassassin server.
>
> I want to bypass one specific Spamassassin rule ie TextCat(Unwanted
> Language) for one recipient domain.
>
> Can someone please help me in achieving this requirement.

Off-hand, I think you would just add a rule for something like:

header   EXCLUDE_BOB    From =~ /\@bob\.com/i

describe  EXCLUDE_BOB  Offset Bob.com from Textcat Rule

score  EXCLUDE_BOB  -2.5 (or whatever the score for textcat is)

Assuming you didn't want to just use a whitelist rule.

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: How to Bypass Specific Spamassassin Rule

Posted by "KADAM, SIDDHESH" <si...@netcore.co.in>.
Thanks All

@Henrik It worked !!!!

Posted by Henrik K <he...@hege.li>.

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 15.11.19 11:51, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
>I have multiple domains which are running after Spamassassin server.
>
>I want to bypass one specific Spamassassin rule ie TextCat(Unwanted
>Language) for one recipient domain.

how do you run spamassassin? with spamass-milter you can use per-recipient
ok_languages setting.

if amavis (global settings), wouldn't it be better to add that language to
ok_languages

I feel amavis can use per-destination domain rules, is you use it, maybe ask
in its list?

It's now safe to throw off your computer.