Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/04 17:53:03 UTC

Re: Please Could you Advise How I can solve this PLEASE

On 04/11/2020 11:19, David Millington wrote:
> When I receive a Word document it does not download completely,
> Parts are are missing

What doe you mean with downloading. Is it downloading from a Website, from

Google Drive or Dropbox or saving or opening it from a mail attachment?

Downloading is not a not part of OpenOffice functionality, but rather
from the
Operating System.

> I have an urgent document to read and have this problem.

If you receive the document via email, ask the sender to send it in PDF
format.