Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prasi S <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 12:26:24 UTC

Solr DIH call a java class

Hi,
Can we call a java class inside a solr ddata-config.xml file similar to
calling a script function.

I have few manipulations to do before sending data via dataimporthandler.
For each row, can I pass that row to a java class in the same way we pass
it to a script function?

Thanks,
Prasi

RE: Solr DIH call a java class