Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rainer Menzner <rm...@L1id.com> on 2006/11/13 13:06:20 UTC

[axis2 / WSDL2Java] Is maxOccurs="unbounded" ignored when creating stub classes?

Hi together,

my application WSDL contains data types like this one:

            <xsd:element name="ClaimMultipleElementsResult"
type="tns:ClaimMultipleElementsResultType"/>
            <xsd:complexType name="ClaimMultipleElementsResultType">
                <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0">
                    <xsd:element name="Element" type="xsd:hexBinary"
maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
                    <xsd:element name="ElementId" type="xsd:int"
maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>

This means, the ClaimMultipleElementsResultType can contain zero or more
pairs of Element / ElementId.

However, the stub class ClaimMultipleElementsResultType created by
WSDL2Java provides
only access for *one* pair of Element / ElementId. I would have expected
an iterator
or access by an index in order to set/readout multiple pairs of Element
/ ElementId.

Do I missunderstand something or am I doing something wrong? Or is this not
implemented by Axis2.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and best regards,
-Rainer

Re: [axis2 / WSDL2Java] Is maxOccurs="unbounded" ignored when creating stub classes?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Right now Axis2 databinding does not support minOccurs/maxOccurs at
sequence or choice. The support is only at the enclosing element
level.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [axis2 / WSDL2Java] Is maxOccurs="unbounded" ignored when creating stub classes?

Posted by Rainer Menzner <rm...@L1id.com>.
Amila Suriarachchi schrieb:

>> Do I missunderstand something or am I doing something wrong? Or is this
>> not
>> implemented by Axis2.
>>
>> This is not supported by adb. please put a jira.
>
> Amila.

I have created a jira (AXIS2-1702). I'm not sure whether this is a
duplicate of AXIS2-840.

Thanks,

-Rainer

--

Dr. Rainer Menzner
Research & Development

Identix
an L-1 Identity Solutions Company (NYSE: ID)

Mail Address:
Viisage Technology AG
Universitaetsstrasse 160
D-44801 Bochum, Germany

Phone:  +49 (0)234 9787-41
Fax:    +49 (0)234 9787-77
E-mail: rmenzner@L1id.com

Visit our Website: www.L1id.com

Re: [axis2 / WSDL2Java] Is maxOccurs="unbounded" ignored when creating stub classes?

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.