Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2003/01/17 16:22:27 UTC

Can you set a webapp as Tomcat's default page?

I want to set up my server so that all requests take you to the login
page of my webapp.  I'm pretty sure this can be done fairly easily
however I havent yet figured it out.

Is there an online resource for this or has somebody here done it?

Basically what I've tried thus far is:

1) set the root context in tomcat to my app's docBase.
2) added 'JkMount / ajp13' to webserver config
3) set the default servlet to point to the base servlet of my webapp

This of course doesnt work.

-b