Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com> on 2008/03/06 09:45:24 UTC

Sorry for the spam / Help wanted

Sorry about all those "assigned" emails.

I've gone through and made assignments to all open issues for people who are
known to actually be working on problems. I've also unassigned issues that
I'm pretty sure nobody is actually actively working on. Anyone who wishes to
contribute to the project should use the unassigned open issues as a
starting point. We could use the help!

I've also significantly altered the components by changing names and adding
some new things. Please try to choose the right component when opening new
issues so that we don't have to reassign them later.

--
~Kevin