Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/06/30 16:50:39 UTC

Release tagging

Hi all,

It isn't quite the start of July but my release prep didn't take quite
as long as I thought it might and the code base looks to be in a good
state to tag. Therefore, I plan to start the July releases with a 10.0.x
tag shortly.

Mark

Re: Release tagging

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 30/06/2020 18:09, Raymond Auge wrote:
> Hey Mark,
>
> I'm sorry I got sidetracked with other things but would it be possible
> to wait for the final JPMS/OSGi PRs if I promise to have them by the end
> of this week?
>
> I would love for that to be part of the 10.0.x tag but I understand if
> that's not possible.

Sorry, I've already tagged the code. The end of the week would have been
too long anyway. Those fixes will have to wait for M8 I am afraid.

Mark

Re: Release tagging

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
Hey Mark,