Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Douglas <jd...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/13 16:45:06 UTC

STRUTS PHP

I am trying to integrate this great Calendar app into a STRUTS/TILES website

http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

I have this JAVA to PHP bridge up and running,

http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/#mode3

The problem I am having is getting the Calendar page to show in my tiles
layout body.

This is what I have in the tiles def which does not work,

  <definition name="site.index.page.calendar"
extends="site.index.page.online" >
	  <put name="title" value="Portal Calendar" />
  	  <put name="body" value="calendar" />
  </definition>
  <definition name="calendar" path="/Calendar/index.php"
                   controllerClass ="app.model.Calendar"/>

Jim

Re: [OT]AW: AW: STRUTS PHP

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/19/05, Jim Douglas <jd...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That was so simple there's no need to post.

<snip/>

Cool, thanks for letting us know ;-)

-Rahul

RE: [OT]AW: AW: STRUTS PHP

Posted by Jim Douglas <jd...@hotmail.com>.

RE: [OT]AW: AW: STRUTS PHP

Posted by Jim Douglas <jd...@hotmail.com>.

[OT]AW: AW: STRUTS PHP

Posted by Martin Kindler <ki...@arcor.de>.

Re: AW: STRUTS PHP

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/16/05, Martin Kindler <ki...@arcor.de> wrote:
> I googled a bit for a taglib providing a tag to include any http-sources in
> my jsp-pages (as you know I want to include
> PHP-generated pages) and found the Jakarta IO-taglib
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/intro.html).
>
> I have not had the time to experiment with it, but it looks promising.
> The doc says "The <io:request> can be used to make 'server side include'
> style calls to any web server anywhere for any resource" which seems to what
> you (and I need).
<snip/>

If <io:request> is the only tag in the IO taglib for your need, you
should look at JSTL core's import <c:import>. Unless you get into
XML-RPC and SOAP, which doesn't seem to be a requirement of this
thread so far.

> Can someone on this list comment about it?

<snap/>

Maybe this is better asked on taglibs-user AT jakarta.apache.org,
though I'm not sure how active the IO taglib is. To my part, I will
correct the couple of typos I noticed on the documentation page [1],
in a day or two.

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/index.html

> Martin