Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/26 17:56:33 UTC

Re: Log4j 2.4 compressed archived log corrupted?

Thanks for reporting this!
It looks like we introduced a bug where the app.log file is renamed to
app.log.gz (just renamed, not compressed), so the compress action cannot
find the file to compress...

I raised the following Jira to track the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1135