Posted to users@maven.apache.org by matthewadams <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/06 21:49:51 UTC

[M2] How do you control order of plugins that execute during the same phase?

If I have two unrelated plugins, A & B, that need to run during the same
build lifecycle phase, but A needs to run before B, how do I control that?

For example, say I needed some aspect weaving and some persistent
enhancement to go on during the process-classes phase, but I needed the
persistent enhancement to always execute after the aspect weaving.

Thanks,
Matthew

Re: [M2] How do you control order of plugins that execute during the same phase?

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
Don't know, I asked the same question on my post. Haven't seen an answer yet.

Posted by matthewadams <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.