Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Blue <Ne...@denovopharma.com> on 2003/05/27 10:57:55 UTC

Plugin install directory?

Hello,

I have been writing my first plugin, and ran:

maven plugin

this copied the new plubin jar to ~/.maven/repository... is this right as I
though the plugins went in ~/.maven/plugin ?

Cheers
Neil

Re: Plugin install directory?

Posted by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com>.
Neil Blue wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been writing my first plugin, and ran:
>
> maven plugin
>
> this copied the new plubin jar to ~/.maven/repository... is this right as I
> though the plugins went in ~/.maven/plugin ?
>
> Cheers
> Neil

I think you want plugin:install or plugin:deploy.

The default goal of plugin simply installs the new jar to the repo, so
the behavior is correct.

-Peter