Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Alex Reuter <ar...@monsterdaata.com> on 2001/03/09 19:21:23 UTC

xalan J 1.2 v.s xalan 1.1 J

Hello List,

I wonder if someone might be able to answer a general question for me.

Right now we are using xalan 1.1 to handle our XSLT needs, and by and large
the features we use are fairly basic.  They consist mostly of html output so
we use loops and some formatting.  Anyway, the question I have is, to the
best of your knowledge will upgrading to 1.2 cause any existing code to
malfunction?  I know this presupposes you've seen our code, but if you think
of the bare functionality needed to pull data from an xml file and populate
a web page that is the scope of most of our current xsl.

I'm intrigued by the new.  What can I say?

Thanks,
Alex Reuter