Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 13:30:09 UTC

Exception in site generation

I'm getting this when trying to generate a site:

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.0-beta-4:site': Unable
to find
 the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.0-beta-4:site'
in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin'
org/apache/velocity/context/AbstractContext
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
[...]
        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:327)
        ... 30 more
org/apache/velocity/context/AbstractContext
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(JavaComponentFactory.java:44)
        ... 34 more

Anybody else experiencing this? Should I file a bug?

TIA, best regards
Jose

Re: Exception in site generation

Posted by Rik Bosman <g....@gmail.com>.
Jose,
 I do have the same problems. Today I started populating the local
repository on a new machine and these errors follow, maybe somebody knows
whats happening to the plexus plugins.
 Rik

[WARNING] POM for: 'org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:pom:1.0.4' does not
appear
to be valid. Its will be ignored for artifact resolution.

Reason: Parse error reading POM

[WARNING] POM for: '
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:pom:1.0-alpha-8