Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jammyjohn <jc...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/01 19:56:19 UTC

Re: Panel not refreshed from ModalWindow via Ajax Button

 Could any one help me in solving this issue

Jamuna.

Re: Panel not refreshed from ModalWindow via Ajax Button

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM, jammyjohn <jc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. I first went in the direction of changing the model
> object which did not work. Then I started using replacewith  which is still
> a issue.
>
> Jamuna.

Next option is to create a quickstart that demonstrates this issue.  You
will either find your problem or else have something that will be easier for
us to try it out with.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: Panel not refreshed from ModalWindow via Ajax Button

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
instead of all that replacing the entire contact panel, just trying changing
the model object that the panel is pulling the data from.  remove all the
replace stuff.  i think your bug might be somewhere in there, although i
haven't looked in enough detail to find it yet.