Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Sebastian Helms <se...@gmx.de> on 1999/10/07 22:35:39 UTC

config/5112: submitting tree layout configuration for SuSE Linux 6.x

>Number:         5112
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       submitting tree layout configuration for SuSE Linux 6.x
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
don't know if you can or want to use this - i needed to compile apache 1.3.9 on my SuSE Linux and built an config update for config.layout :

##
##  config.layout.SuSE -- layout as found in SuSE 6.x
##

#   SuSE 6.x layout
<Layout SuSE>
    prefix:        /usr
    exec_prefix:   $prefix
    bindir:        $prefix/bin
    sbindir:       $prefix/sbin
    libexecdir:    $prefix/lib/apache
    mandir:        $prefix/man
    sysconfdir:    /etc/httpd
    datadir:       /usr/local/httpd
    iconsdir:      $datadir/icons
    htdocsdir:     $datadir/htdocs
    cgidir:        $datadir/cgi-bin
    includedir:    $prefix/include/apache
    localstatedir: /var
    runtimedir:    $localstatedir/run
    logfiledir:    $localstatedir/log/httpd
    proxycachedir: $localstatedir/cache/httpd
</Layout>

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]