Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org> on 2009/07/07 13:41:12 UTC

Sling in Continuum instance on vmbuild

Hi,

I see that the scm url of the Sling project isn't correct in Continuum [1],
it use the incubator svn url.
Do you continue to use it or do you use only Hudson that is described on the
Sling page [2]?

If Continuum isn't used for Sling, I'll can remove it.

[1]
http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=53
[2]
http://sling.apache.org/site/project-information.html#ProjectInformation-ci

Emmanuel

Re: Sling in Continuum instance on vmbuild

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org>.
Ok, I'll do it.
Thanks

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org>.
Ok, I'll do it.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org>.
Ok, I'll do it.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Sling in Continuum instance on vmbuild

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Sling in Continuum instance on vmbuild

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carsten Ziegeler