Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/01 04:12:14 UTC

2.0.0 release

Hi all,

I'd like to suggest that we start the 2.0.0 release process on 4/12,
and wanted to see what everyone thinks about that. I was going to
suggest we wait until after graduation, but I'm not sure I want to
wait for that, particularly if there are some details that would
prevent us from going to the board with the resolution on 4/21 (which
will be a close call anyways :).

Thoughts?

-- leif

P.s
    Make sure you update and vote on the 2.0.x STATUS file, so we can
backport any bugs that must go into the 2.0.0 "final" release.

Re: 2.0.0 release

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@acm.org>.
+1

Re: 2.0.0 release