Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ed...@indt.org.br on 2008/04/01 15:25:18 UTC

Split of the AuthzSVNAccessFile - one file for each repository

Hi all.

I need to split my  AuthzSVNAccessFile in different files (one for each
repository). How can I do that?

For now I'm using the following control file:

LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/mod_dav_svn.so

# Only needed if you decide to do "per-directory" access control.
LoadModule authz_svn_module   modules/mod_authz_svn.so

# Example location directive.
#
<Location /svn>
    Dav svn
    SVNParentPath /usr/local/svn_repository/
    AuthzSVNAccessFile /usr/local/svn_repository/control
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "LEQ Repository"
    AuthUserFile /usr/local/svn_repository/svnauth
    Require valid-user
</Location>

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Quaglia