Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nikhil Dogra <do...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/16 05:37:41 UTC

Unable to access mifos using URL search

Dear All,

I have installed mifos in ubuntu 16.04 and able to access it using public
address with specified port.

Now i want to access mifos through *URL* with a valid *SSL certificate*.
I have configured  DNS settings.
When i am hitting URL with https, it is showing login page of mifos but on
entering username and password it is giving couldn't connect to the
server.Make sure you are using correct settings.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil

Re: Unable to access mifos using URL search

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 7:38 AM Nikhil Dogra <do...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have installed mifos in ubuntu 16.04 and able to access it using public
> address with specified port.
>
> Now i want to access mifos through *URL* with a valid *SSL certificate*.
> I have configured  DNS settings.
> When i am hitting URL with https, it is showing login page of mifos but on
> entering username and password it is giving couldn't connect to the
> server.Make sure you are using correct settings.
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated.

Perhaps if you have a look at the Console of your Browser's Developer
Console (F12 in Firefox) there is a log telling you something useful?

Just an idea, not sure.

Warm Regards,