Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sivashankar <al...@aim.com> on 2006/08/18 13:35:19 UTC

Component Running Twice

Hi

my component is running fine after deploying. i initiate the component by
giving input values through my servicemix.xml file. Mr.Guillaume Nodet said i
have to remove my "type" attribute from activationspec. But my component is
called and running twice after removing that. Is there any redundant call in
my XML. or i have to specify a attribute?

this is my XML file....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0">

  <!-- the JBI container -->
  <sm:container id="jbi"
                rootDir="./wdir"
                installationDirPath="./install"
                deploymentDirPath="./deploy"
                flowName="seda">
<sm:activationSpecs>

<sm:activationSpec componentName="ReadFiles"
				service="foo:ReadFiles">
				<sm:component>
				     <bean class="com.ReadFiles.ReadFiles">
                             <constructor-arg
type="java.lang.String"><value>Started Polling server</value></constructor-
arg>
                             </bean>
				</sm:component>

</sm:activationSpec>

</sm:activationSpecs>

  </sm:container>

  <!-- message broker -->

</beans>

Re: Component Running Twice

Posted by Sivashankar <al...@aim.com>.
Sivashankar <al...@...> writes:

 Hi all

 My component is running fine after deploying. i initiate the component by
giving input values through my servicemix.xml file. Mr.Guillaume Nodet said
i have to remove my "type" attribute from activationspec. But my component is
called and running twice after removing that. Is there any redundant call in
my XML. or i have to specify a attribute?

This uses my own own java files for sending file from a local machine to a
Remote FTP server.

Please anyone help me out in this regard.