Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/06 18:05:13 UTC

Karaf feature and config admin

Hi Karaf experts,

I was wandering if it is possible to force a config (.cfg file) to be
loaded before a feature start?

I tried <feature prerequisite="true">configfeature</>, but it does not
seems to be resolved in the right order.

Best regards,

Charlie

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Re: Karaf feature and config admin

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thank you for the clarification (there must be an error in my
managedservicefactory thought).

Best regards

Charlie

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.