Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by RAO Sreenivasa Kagitam <ks...@COVANSYS.COM> on 2002/01/02 05:28:42 UTC

Need Solution

Re: Need Solution

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
This is really for the struts-user list.

However... the error you have pasted here has nothing to do with the
username property, but with the bean's property for "institution". More
specifically, struts can't find it. Could be that you're getter method
for the institution property is not public or something similar.

The user mailing list is full of friendly chaps that would love to help
you out on this.
This list is for the cranky and cynical :)

Arron.