Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2006/01/18 22:59:00 UTC

Nice icons, use them in Roller?

Very nice set of icons here, much more pleasant than the Swing ones
we are now using:
http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/

The license appears to be compatible with Apache:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/

Any objections to using these icons in Roller?

- Dave

Re: Nice icons, use them in Roller?

Posted by David Levy <Da...@Sun.COM>.
We're not replacing our smileys though, are we?

I like the rest.

--

Dave

<http://www.sun.com> 	* David Levy *
*Sun Microsystems Ltd.*

Phone +44 (0) 20 7469 9908/x18308
Mobile +44 (0) 7710-360922
Blog http://blogs.sun.com/DaveLevy
Email David.Levy@Sun.COM

Sun Proprietary & Confidential . This e-mail message is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privilidged information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recepient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Nope, +1. They look good.