Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <ta...@zalando.de> on 2015/11/17 14:32:00 UTC

timestamp - time from epoc

I have following test result from load test -

timeStamp,elapsed,label,responseCode,Latency
1447675626444,9,API1,201,9
1447675626454,1151,API2,404,Not Found,1151

As explicit, call to API2 fails and there is delay of 1oms between two
calls.
I know that label timeStamp is time from epoch but is it the time when
request was fired from client or the time when last response byte was
received?
If latter then how do I find the time when request was fired from client?

Re: timestamp - time from epoc

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 17 November 2015 at 13:32, Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar
<ta...@zalando.de> wrote:
> I have following test result from load test -
>
> timeStamp,elapsed,label,responseCode,Latency
> 1447675626444,9,API1,201,9
> 1447675626454,1151,API2,404,Not Found,1151
>
> As explicit, call to API2 fails and there is delay of 1oms between two
> calls.
> I know that label timeStamp is time from epoch but is it the time when
> request was fired from client or the time when last response byte was
> received?

By default it is the start timestamp:

in jmeter.properties:
sampleresult.timestamp.start=true

> If latter then how do I find the time when request was fired from client?

starttime + elapsed = endtime