Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/10/20 03:38:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r586635 - in /maven/archiva/trunk/archiva-web/archiva-webapp/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/web/action/admin/repositories/ test/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/web/action/admin/repositories/

On 20/10/2007, at 8:48 AM, joakime@apache.org wrote:

> +        // [MRM-520] Proxy Connectors are not deleted with the
> deletion of a Repository.
> +        List<ProxyConnectorConfiguration> proxyConnectors =
> getProxyConnectors();
> +        for ( ProxyConnectorConfiguration proxyConnector :
> proxyConnectors )
> +        {
> +            if ( StringUtils.equals( proxyConnector.getSourceRepoId
> (), cleanupRepository.getId() ) )
> +            {
> +                archivaConfiguration.getConfiguration
> ().removeProxyConnector( proxyConnector );
> +            }
> +        }

Shouldn't this duplication be in the common base class?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.