Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by GradyWang <gr...@foxmail.com> on 2015/12/14 03:52:00 UTC

回复: Dynamic Reservations and --roles

MESOS-4144 is duplicated by MESOS-3177(Dynamic Roles/Weights), you can refer to the design doc(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OIgceqpsjV3-_LGF83IMAFnrh1Ea3Zc16w9kWWPpUj4/edit#heading=h.b0rurfixb4wg) for the details.

Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang(王勇桥)
Software Engineer Of IBM Platform Computing
E-mail: grady.wang@foxmail.com
Mobile: +86-18182636286
WeChat ID: gradyYQwang
Address: 3/F,No.42 GAO XIN LIU ROAD,Xian,Shanxi 710075 China
If you can control yourself, then you can control everything.