Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by ecimionatto <ec...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/18 19:56:26 UTC

Camel-FTP StrictHostKeyChecking option

Is there a reason for Camel-FTP URI Options not allowing set JSch Session
StrictHostKeyChecking="no"?
In the project I am currently working, I had to change the source code to
set it because of ssh issues... And, I believe others will agree with me
that having an URI option to do so will be handy.
Thanks,
Edson

Re: Camel-FTP StrictHostKeyChecking option

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 7:56 PM, ecimionatto <ec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a reason for Camel-FTP URI Options not allowing set JSch Session
> StrictHostKeyChecking="no"?
> In the project I am currently working, I had to change the source code to
> set it because of ssh issues... And, I believe others will agree with me
> that having an URI option to do so will be handy.
> Thanks,
> Edson

Sounds like a very good idea. Can you create a JIRA ticket about this
new option?

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/