Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2003/10/15 21:59:25 UTC

meaning of some log output

I'm getting the following on tomcat5 for my 3 contexts at start-up:

The test context is a really simple app with just a couple of JSPs.

Can anyone tell me what is the significance of:

action: []: null

createObjectName with
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/blacksail]
preRegister with Catalina:type=Logger,path=/blacksail,host=localhost
action: []: Verifying ModuleConfig for this application module
action: []: null
action: []: Verification of ModuleConfig has been completed
createObjectName with
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/test]
preRegister with Catalina:type=Logger,path=/test,host=localhost
action: []: Verifying ModuleConfig for this application module
action: []: Verification of ModuleConfig has been completed
createObjectName with
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/linklib]
preRegister with Catalina:type=Logger,path=/linklib,host=localhost
action: []: Verifying ModuleConfig for this application module
action: []: null
action: []: Verification of ModuleConfig has been completed

thanks
Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2