Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com> on 2012/02/06 09:40:41 UTC

Where to donate?

As our company nears the official release (scheduled for May) I want to start
nudging the boss to donate. Where is the best place to donate so that it
directly benefits the OpenEJB project?

Andy.

Re: Where to donate?

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
IIRC it is only possible to donate to the ASF [1] but it isn't
possible to have that donation be delagated to a particular ASF
project.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html

Cheers