Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Eyeris Rodriguez Rueda <er...@uci.cu> on 2012/09/14 22:22:09 UTC

how to index the size of document ?

Hi, all.
I am using nutch and solr since 1 year and i need to index the size(bytes or KBytes) of documents found in nutch crawl process. Can I save this property in a fields of solr index ?
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: how to index the size of document ?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try index-more

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FAQ#How_can_I_find_out.2BAC8-display_the_size_and_mime_type_of_the_hits_that_a_search_returns.3F

hth

Lewis

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Eyeris Rodriguez Rueda <er...@uci.cu> wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I am using nutch and solr since 1 year and i need to index the size(bytes or KBytes) of documents found in nutch crawl process. Can I save this property in a fields of solr index ?
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.

> http://www.uci.cu

Lewis